PDA

View Full Version : Hello ive just started mitazapine!

aidendean
01-07-2013, 11:54 AM
I started taking them on Saturday night 15mg at 11 at night and I haven't barely woken up since! They've knocked me out and when I am awake I feel really tired and body feels weak and numb.. Is this normal?

Cara1989
01-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Did your symptoms go away?

aidendean
01-07-2013, 02:07 PM
I dunno really, I still feel anxious about my physical health but have been asleep basically constantly since taking them so can't really say? Is that normal to be this sleepy with them?

Cara1989
01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
I dunno really, I still feel anxious about my physical health but have been asleep basically constantly since taking them so can't really say? Is that normal to be this sleepy with them?

I can't say never heard of that medicine

jessed03
01-08-2013, 10:46 AM
When I took Mirtazipine, it made me feel like I'd been shot with Rhino tranquilizers. I just sat drooling and sleeping lol...

That lasted for about 3 weeks, then it started to wear off... which ironically is when they usually raise the dose, and I went through it all over again!

Hands down the most effective anti-depressant I have ever tried though. I've seen it perform miracles in peoples lives. However, as with everything, it isn't for everybody.