PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and Change

apuskar
01-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Hey y'all,

I recently have been dealing with anxiety and depression. I've always been more on the anxious side about simple things like trying to fall asleep or not eating balanced meals. My anxiety was basically eliminated after a year of therapy and comfort from my family and friends. My family just moved this summer from Texas to New York, I'm in a long distance relationship, and I'm a freshman in college. My anxiety has come back and I've now been fighting it for my first semester in college. My anxiety has become so severe I now have anxiety not only about sleeping, but also about being afraid to eat and feelings of being alone because my comfort of family and my friends in Texas have been stripped from me. I have to go back to school soon because I do want to fight through these terrible feelings that overwhelm me, but at the same time I am just so tired of feeling anxious and depressed everyday. I am going to see a new therapist soon, so hopefully I start to get my emotions under control. I just feel like everyone around me is enjoying life and I can't even eat or sleep somedays. All I want is to feel myself again before college. All of these changes I'm going through in life are ruining all of my healing and positive thinking of my past anxiety. I'm not sure anymore how to deal with these feelings because they just overwhelm me so much.