PDA

View Full Version : Partners in relationships

Greatminds
01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
How is everyone's partners when it comes to dealing with your anxieties? My partner is a really great person but he doesn't let anything bother him, really easy going and never gets upset. I find it hard sometimes that he doesn't understand how I feel and he gets frustrated when I have anxiety over certain issues.

sandyrdh1
01-05-2013, 07:51 PM
How is everyone's partners when it comes to dealing with your anxieties? My partner is a really great person but he doesn't let anything bother him, really easy going and never gets upset. I find it hard sometimes that he doesn't understand how I feel and he gets frustrated when I have anxiety over certain issues.

Oh my your story sound like mine. I wish mine would understand. He is so calm and never worries.

mw0929
01-05-2013, 07:52 PM
That's exactly how my husband is. I wish I could handle stress as well as he does. He is very understanding and supportive. Just wants me well.

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Same here my husband tries to say stuff to help me feel better but really he makes it worse he tells me I do it to myself but he doesn't understand for a person to truley understand they have to have it happen to them