PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys and girls

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 08:54 AM
I've pretty much given up all hope :( I don't know what to do anymore I litterally live in my bed my stomach hurts all the time my body feels weak arms and legs I feel like I'm stuggling to stay alive I'm scared :( I haven't been eating I haven't been doing anything I'm so depressed now what do I do? Yesterday I tried to take a shower and I seen spots in my eyes that freaked me out now I'm scraed to even take a shower...my life feels like its over its like I lost myself and idk how to get it back

becki
01-05-2013, 09:01 AM
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Do you have someone you can reach out to? I know it's not easy to get up and do. Try another shower, tell yourself it's a shower. Feel the warm water wash over you taking away a bit of the anxiety. Facing things isn't easy so try small things. Keep us posted.

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 09:16 AM
Its all just anxiety and depression right? Its just in my head that there is something bad wrong with me :(

mw0929
01-05-2013, 09:51 AM
You may have seen spots from being so exhausted. If you lay in bed a lot and your body is tired, standing up and doing any kind of activity on your feet can cause you to see spots. It's happened to me.

sandyrdh1
01-05-2013, 09:58 AM
You may have seen spots from being so exhausted. If you lay in bed a lot and your body is tired, standing up and doing any kind of activity on your feet can cause you to see spots. It's happened to me.

You are so right. You have to get up and do something, anything. If you lay around and don't eat all day and get up like that you will see spots, stars etc. don't let it take over. Make yourself get up even if you have to walk by a wall and kinda hold on for a bit. You will not feel any better just laying there. I know it's hard but you have to get up. Just take a long warm bath if you don't want to take a shower.

sandyrdh1
01-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Its all just anxiety and depression right? Its just in my head that there is something bad wrong with me :(

You are young and its all anxiety. But DON'T let it control you. Be strong and get up:)

robo2013
01-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Don't let the feeling freak u out when I feel like that I tell myself right I will not let this get the better of me focus on something else-anything.
If u sit & do nothing all day it's not going to get easy find something to do & focus on that x x x

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks you if I take a valium will I not freak out about my symptoms?

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Because my stomach is hurting so bad but I think my panic is making it 10 times worse

Saldav
01-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks you if I take a valium will I not freak out about my symptoms?

Ya take a valium that's what you have them for, don't be scared nothing is going to happen its just anxiety. As a matter of fact my anxiety right now is high, and it scares me that I have to take a pill to calm down, but I'm going to take them cause I know they will calm me down enough to start thinking and feeling better. PM me if you need to talk or ask me questions, I've had anxiety/depression for over 10 years so I've been in your spot Manny, many times. Remember your not alone.

FrankWolfe53
01-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Cara I have felt like that before,laying in bed from when I woke up till i tried to go to bed I would be anxious over nothing and than I would have strange dreams when I actually managed to go to sleep. I am feeling better now because I went out and did stuff and get my head out of the circle I was leading it in with the racing thoughts. You can do this Cara, it is going to be alright, because it is anxiety and there really is not anything wrong. But reach out to others. there are people who understand.

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Just had a really really bad panic attack thought for sure I was having a heart attack or something couldn't breath felt empty felt my heart beating out of my chest called the crisis unit and the hospital its been a really really bad day and after all that I still didn't take a pill wtf is wrong with me this pill will help me I feel like I'm in jail and my panic has the key never felt terror like that in my life :( I don't feel like me and I don't know how to return to me thx for ur kind words I'm just basically waiting to die :(

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Seems like I'm scared of my panic really I fear my anxiety if my arm hurts I think I have a blood clot I don't know how to stop it if I can't breath I think I'm gonna die stomach hurts same thing how?

1Goofy1
01-05-2013, 01:24 PM
I agree with everyone else, you have to get up and try. It is sooo hard, I know, been there. I laid in bed for days when this started years ago and got so sick from not eating and dehydration that it made it worse and then the panic got worse.
My therapist told me to face my fears that whatever I was afraid of doing, do it more. It was and is still hard but I do it and it does help. I will get them at the mall or grocery store and my first instinct is to run to my car and go home. I will not allow myself to do it though, I tell myself it will pass and make myself walk around the store until it passes whether I still have shopping to do or not.

alankay
01-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Cara, at this point you need to do something. Are being treated at all with psychotherapy?
I use valium and it's a tried and true anti-anxiety med. Very likely to just calm you. It's been used since 1960 with a great track record or safety and effectivess(unless rxed too liberally). Start with 1 tab or whatever the doc recommended. This would be my next step if I were you. Alankay

Cara1989
01-05-2013, 01:58 PM
I want to take the pill but it terrifies me I had bad side affects before litterally didn't move out of bed gave me derealization really really bad it sucked due to pregnancy I only have vistaril and valium I'm scared I will have more anxiety6 and that the pills won't work I try and try and try to get the courage to just take it but I always chicken out the way my brain is thinking now is nowhere near me

sandyrdh1
01-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Start out with Half a Valium. Just cut it in half if that will make you feel better.