PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out :( !!! please please read and respond

JussicaPark
01-04-2013, 09:51 AM
I am really freaking out, I asked about dizziness on here and someone said it could be an inner ear infection. I've been feeling dizzy, out of it, spacey, had sharp pains shooting all over my head on and off, had pain down my back, had sharp pains in my ear followed by dizziness, a dull achey pain in the top left of my skull, muscle twitches (random muscles at random times at least every 10 minutes a different muscle will twitch, sometimes its like a partial part of my muscle is twitching), a really stiff neck, pain behind my eyes and just generally not feeling right. I can't even kee a conversation going because I just feel out of it. I've managed too push it too the back of my mind and have just been taking painkillers for it - which I don't know have really helped. But now I'm experiencing all these symptoms at once and it's really frightening :( !!! I'm worried that I do have an inner ear infection which is now infecting my brain! Can this happen? I'm so damn scared. Also I'm scared these muscle twitches are affecting my brain. Could my brain be twitching? I get muscle twitches in my chest and down my side, what if this affects my heart? I'm scared, so, so scared. I'm only 17 I don't want to die :( I'm scared that something is going on in there that I can't help and I'm going too go to slee and just not wake up. I'm experiencing pain all over my body now. please please please reply i dont know what to do im actually in a crisis. I'm not panicing, my heart rates fine but im getting chest pains, help

joshbagosh
01-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Been the same way for about 10 months! Your not alone!

1Goofy1
01-04-2013, 11:40 AM
The best thing you can do is go get checked for and ear infection and if you have one get the proper treatment. I am sure it is not in your brain. We all seem to think those things though. My cousin thought she was going to die of a brain tumor. Well she still thinks that and it has been years and years. I am on hear right now to try to calm myself for who knows what and dealing with chest pains. Been having chest pains for a long time now.