PDA

View Full Version : :(

yasemin
01-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi ppl just found out my boyfriend was cheering on me and she is also pregnant. Not had a panic attack as yet but I feel low in mood and slightly tingly... As if life wasn't unfair enough... How could he do this to meeeeeeee!!!!

yasemin
01-04-2013, 08:45 AM
On me :(

yasemin
01-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Cheating .....!!!

......... :(

scalise530
01-04-2013, 09:12 AM
Hi ppl just found out my boyfriend was cheering on me and she is also pregnant. Not had a panic attack as yet but I feel low in mood and slightly tingly... As if life wasn't unfair enough... How could he do this to meeeeeeee!!!!

Very sorry to hear about your situation. I know how it feels to have someone you care about deeply hurt you in this manner and there is very little that anyone can say to make the pain go away. As with most things, time will help and doing anything you can to keep your mind focused/preoccupied on something else will also help. Try and distract yourself if you can (see a movie, workout, hang out with a friend, anything) and keep your head up.

trinidiva
01-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Very sorry to hear about your situation. I know how it feels to have someone you care about deeply hurt you in this manner and there is very little that anyone can say to make the pain go away. As with most things, time will help and doing anything you can to keep your mind focused/preoccupied on something else will also help. Try and distract yourself if you can (see a movie, workout, hang out with a friend, anything) and keep your head up.

I agree.I'm really sorry you are going through this. Do not blame yourself, and do not allow him to try to place the blame on you. He is the one who made the poor decision, not you. You have to be honest with yourself. Is the relationship over or are you willing to try and work it out? Just know that if you are thinking about working it out, it won't be easy. You will have a constant reminder (the baby) of his indiscretion.
At this very moment though, I agree with the quote above. Go out and keep busy. Oh, and if you need to vent, you know we are always here for you.

mw0929
01-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Wow, I'm sorry you are going through that. :( You're better off without someone that is going to cheat.

yasemin
01-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks ppl. No he will not have a second chance .... To be cheated plus make her pregnant is an unforgivable mistake for me :( .... Alone and ill :(

trinidiva
01-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Thanks ppl. No he will not have a second chance .... To be cheated plus make her pregnant is an unforgivable mistake for me :( .... Alone and ill :(

Good for you. You deserve better.