PDA

View Full Version : Tingly head

annastack
01-04-2013, 05:41 AM
Hello, does anyone else get a horrible tingly / cooling sensation that seems to move round your head? It's scaring me to death as I immediately think I'm about to have a stroke / brain haemorrhage etc! Doc says it is a symptom of anxiety but wanted to check with others who hopefully have had this same awful sensation?

StaceyEaster93
01-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Hello, does anyone else get a horrible tingly / cooling sensation that seems to move round your head? It's scaring me to death as I immediately think I'm about to have a stroke / brain haemorrhage etc! Doc says it is a symptom of anxiety but wanted to check with others who hopefully have had this same awful sensation?

yep Anna, I get this quite a lot. it is completely normal with anxiety and is no need to worry (as hard as that is) :P but I promise that it is just another one of the annoying symptoms x

robo2013
01-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Is it like a fizzy feeling? I randomly get that to & not always when I'm feeling anxious it just seems to come from no where & of course I panic! It's like a pins & needles across apart of your head x

annastack
01-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Sometimes it's fizzy like something is going to pop and sometimes it's like a cool menthol sensation. Sometimes I will just be getting on with bits and bobs and I will feel it and it will just set me off into such a panic. Hearing you guys say the same makes it so much better and really calms me down! Thank you! X