PDA

View Full Version : desperate

beanbaby
01-04-2013, 03:10 AM
Me again, feel dreadful, will I settle into new job? Frightened, want to go back to old job even though didn't like it but felt safe. Anyone help me, so tired, feel so ill x

Greatminds
01-04-2013, 04:51 AM
I can totally relate to you! I resigned form my previous job when on maternity leave for the job I am currently in - it gives me panic attacks and anxiety really bad it's my only trigger. Can you swap jobs? Or look for another? It's the worst feeling when work is so bad :,(

dazza
01-04-2013, 05:03 AM
Sometimes you just gotta STOP, take a step back and re-boot yourself in order to tackle what lies ahead.

It's all too easy to fall deeper and deeper into a pit of hopelessness, but at some point you should hit an all time low and think... RIGHT, FUCK THIS... it's time to climb back up & take a hold the
situation which currently has a hold of you.
Time to turn the tables, as it were.

You have every right to be happy. You have every right to enjoy your work & life in general. There is NO reason why you should be scared of work or life. Your anxious mind is causing you to fear near everything - so tell it to fuck right off because ya don't need it anymore.

Really - there's NOTHING to be scared of.

Grab the world by the knackers and go do what needs to be done in order for you to be happy. You absolutely deserve it.

beanbaby
01-04-2013, 05:39 AM
The panic feels like it's consuming me, think changing jobs has triggered all the pain and grief I've had to get through over the past 5 yrs, had to work full time to keep a roof over my head, no time to think, it's all coming out now x

beanbaby
01-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Bit better :) x