PDA

View Full Version : Sinus Tachycardia

pitchblackheart
01-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi there,

All the ECG/EKG's I've had have said I have sinus tachycardia.

Is this something anyone else suffers with?

The ambulance guys said not to worry it's just panic, and the fact I'm a little over weight.

However my anxiety centres around my heart, so obviously.....I'm worried!!

Thanks

Michelle

sandyrdh1
01-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I don't have that. I have pvc's due to anxiety.

angieproc1977
01-03-2013, 05:06 PM
I get that too and all my anxiety is based around my heart to it is just a fast heart rate due to being anxious

PanicCured
01-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Sinus Tachycardia means your heart was beating regularly over 100 bpm. Let me guess, you were having an anxiety attack when that happened? Hmmmm what's the solution here?

sandyrdh1
01-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Sinus Tachycardia means your heart was beating regularly over 100 bpm. Let me guess, you were having an anxiety attack when that happened? Hmmmm what's the solution here?

I thought that was super ventrical tachycardia when you heart beat like that. I was not diagnosed with sinus tach. I have svt and pac's. and my heart does the same thing.

JayB4231981
01-03-2013, 11:37 PM
I prob have that and I always have issues sleeping cause I get anxious due to my high heart rate and feeling it when I lay down to try and sleep.

PanicCured
01-04-2013, 12:03 AM
SVT is a rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node. Sinus tachycardia is a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node, defined as a rate greater than 100 beats/min (bpm) in an average adult.
Its kind of funny if you think about it. A guy goes into a panic attack and then the doctor diagnosis the heart as beating fast. That's like a doctor takes your pulse when you are sleeping and diagnosis you with a Bradycardia.