PDA

View Full Version : Aniexty suffer

robo2013
01-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi I'm new on here I've suffered aniexty for about 4 years it comes & goes read an amazing book & it really help as I thought I was going crazy!
But I'm suffering today any one else feel like there not real here at times? I get it walking the kids to the shop & I don't no why it's really getting me down as if I'm out with friends or I'm really busy I'm usually fine but random times I get it & its not nice! Any one help never been to the docs as don't want meds x

temperancebrennan
01-03-2013, 10:52 AM
I get the "not real" feeling quite a lot. It's horrible.
I just have to keep telling myself that the anxiety will pass. I had 4 months without any anxiety or panic attacks, so I have to keep thinking that it will go away again.
What was the book that you read?

melly_moo
01-03-2013, 12:50 PM
I often get that feeling too :( I have been suffering anxiety and panic attacks for a couple of years now & I'm trying my hardest to over come them. A big part is my weight but I'm making waves to change that. Good luck to each and everyone of us trying to overcome this .

jessed03
01-04-2013, 08:10 AM
I get the "not real" feeling quite a lot. It's horrible.
I just have to keep telling myself that the anxiety will pass. I had 4 months without any anxiety or panic attacks, so I have to keep thinking that it will go away again.
What was the book that you read?

That symptom is so horrible, I feel so bad for you guys. Something happened about a month into my anxiety, which left me trapped that way for two years. What a way to live, right!?... Every day I just wanted to dieee. I didn't feel real, it felt almost like being underwater... I felt like a ghost, living in the real world. Nasty!

It becomes so tempting to lose your cool, and want to give up and scream and shout. Keep being nice to yourself, and to anxiety. Treat it like water, if you're as gentle as possible with it, eventually, it all just settles down :)

robo2013
01-04-2013, 08:22 AM
What real annoys me is it happens when I'm not even feeling aniexty like yesterday morning I got up had breakfast with kids got ready was completely fine started walking down the rd & it 'struck' why does it do that?! I got where I was going & it was fine its so annoying :(