PDA

View Full Version : (Insert Witty Intro Here)

Anonymous_Teen
09-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Hello, I'm new to the forums, as you can of course very well tell. :) I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder, but what else do you expect from someone on here? :P I posted the details on the Social Phobia board, I believe. Hehe, you'll catch on pretty quickly how much I love commas. :P Anyway, I'm from the midwestern U.S., and I'm a 15-year-old girl. I would tell you my name, but I want to remain fairly anonymous just in case someone I know posts here, so you can all call me A_T or An or Anon or something. Be creative. ;) Oh, that reminds me; I forgot to list my hobbies! I like to read (working on the chronicles of Narnia at the moment, and my favorite books are probably The Outsiders and The Giver), write (I totally suck at it, and my style is absolutely laughable, but I do it anyway), and well, that's pretty much it, I guess... I'm good at math, but I don't think that really counts as a hobby... Anywho, y'all can go ahead and reply so I can start to familiarize myself with the faces around here. :)

~A_T

EDIT: And I'm just a tad long-winded, if you hadn't picked that up by my exceedingly long posts yet...

shoe
09-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi AT.. or An.. or Anon ;)

Welcome to the site, hope you can find the support/help you need here. By the way, I can't wait until the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe comes out this winter.. I loved those books!

I wouldn't know if math is a hobby.. I suppose anything you do that you enjoy where you're using your hands or mind is sort of a hobby huh?

Anonymous_Teen
09-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Hmm, you just gave me an idea about how to deal with my anxiety. I haven't been to a movie theater since like Harry Potter 2 or 3 came out because I'm afraid that someone I know will see me and judge me by what movie I'm seeing or the fact that I'm alone (and face it, I will be :P). So I'm thinking that maybe I'll work up the courage to go see that when it comes out. :)

I suppose math isn't really a hobby because I don't do it outside of school. Which reminds me, I'd better go do my math homework soon... *makes mental note that she will probably forget in less than a minute* :P

A_T