View Full Version : help

beanbaby
01-03-2013, 05:31 AM
Will this feeling pass, feel so ill and frightened, feel like I'm dying

dazza
01-03-2013, 05:51 AM
You know, not everyone is lucky enough to experience anxiety disorder, LOL

We are the CHOSEN few!

Enjoy it while it lasts... (it will pass, eventually)

yasemin
01-03-2013, 07:02 AM
Daz how can you be sooo funny but anxious at the same time ?? "Chosen ones" you say ... I say " doomed ones " why me !!!!!

dazza
01-03-2013, 07:37 AM
You aren't doomed me old love, you're just getting your asssss kicked - temporarily.

I can laugh about it now because I've been through it. It still bites my butt (& scares the shit outta me) on occasions but nothing like it was this time last year.

Honestly, it's not forever - AS LONG AS you make efforts to help yourself.

Cognetive therapy, the correct medication & a fighting spirit / determination will get you through it.

beanbaby
01-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi, thank you for your advice, I've been to the doctors and changed my antidepressants, I've also contacted my counsellor to increase my sessions, when the panic comes it's really hard to see through it, I've had alot of loss over the past cple yrs, both parents, divorce etc, and my anxiety is all about me losing the people I love around me, even though it's irrational, at the time it's very real to me. Thankyou again for your help xx

dazza
01-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi, thank you for your advice, I've been to the doctors and changed my antidepressants, I've also contacted my counsellor to increase my sessions, when the panic comes it's really hard to see through it, I've had alot of loss over the past cple yrs, both parents, divorce etc, and my anxiety is all about me losing the people I love around me, even though it's irrational, at the time it's very real to me. Thankyou again for your help xx

Crikey, how utterly shit for you hon.
I'm sorry.

It's absolutely no wonder you're going through hell and it's NOT irrational at all.

Do you have a councellor or therapist?

beanbaby
01-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Bereavement counsellor, lost my Mum in March, it's devastated me, where are you from x?

dazza
01-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Bereavement counsellor, lost my Mum in March, it's devastated me, where are you from x?

Of course it's devastated you :-(

Where am I from? cripes... I forget the name of the planet...

(Cambridge, UK)

beanbaby
01-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi, I'm Lisa from Wales, Uk, totally lost and frightened at your service x

dazza
01-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi, I'm Lisa from Wales, Uk, totally lost and frightened at your service x

At my service, eh?

Oooh 'elloooo

I got a pile of ironing here if you're interested... ;-)

beanbaby
01-03-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm going to Glastonbury to see my sister and get some healing x