PDA

View Full Version : help

beanbaby
01-03-2013, 04:33 AM
Feel dreadful today, got a horrible feeling of doom like I'm going to lose everything I love, it's awful and very real to me, don't know Wot to do

Greatminds
01-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Sorry to hear :( did anything in particular happen to spark those fears? I often find this time of year to be very hard with my anxiety it seems the spark of a new year and the change that comes with it often makes my world feel a little shaky. Hope you feel better soon
xx

dazza
01-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Sorry to hear :( did anything in particular happen to spark those fears? I often find this time of year to be very hard with my anxiety it seems the spark of a new year and the change that comes with it often makes my world feel a little shaky. Hope you feel better soon
xx

January is renound for it's high suicide rate, in particular - BLUE Monday, which is deemed the most depressing day of the year.

For 2013, Blue Monday is on 21st Jan!

Greatminds
01-03-2013, 04:46 AM
It's not surprising we expect so much from ourselves as humans and with a new year sparks new expectations. For me the evaluating the previous year brings lots of anxiety and then the upcoming year brings on more anxiety thinking of all the things I want! Ugh.

dazza
01-03-2013, 05:04 AM
It's not surprising we expect so much from ourselves as humans and with a new year sparks new expectations. For me the evaluating the previous year brings lots of anxiety and then the upcoming year brings on more anxiety thinking of all the things I want! Ugh.

True indeed.

This is precisely the reason why anxiety disorder is a growing phenomena - because of increasing pressures to look good, to perform well in all aspects, to gain high-level education, to earn good money, to buy a BIG feckin' house with an indoor swimming pool, to own a lambourgini diablo and SO ON...

In reality, we should all be sitting in a cave, grunting and throwing foeces at eachother... LOL

alankay
01-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Yep, the more complex, demanding and faster our world goes(mess media, etc), the more anxious/stressed the human or any organic being(animal, etc). Best to keep it as simple, as possible. Some do thrive on constant challenges(politicians, executives, etc) but that's not the average person. Alankay

dazza
01-03-2013, 05:58 AM
Yep, the complex, demanding and faster our world goes(mess media, etc), the more anxious/stressed the human or any organic being(animal, etc). Best to keep it as simple, as possible. Some do thrive on constant challenges(politicians, executives, etc) but that's not the average person. Alankay

<Grunts & throws foeces at Alankay>

jus' keepin' it simple...

alankay
01-03-2013, 07:59 AM
:)..............