PDA

View Full Version : Positive quote :) comments welcome

anxietygirl143
01-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Put your trust in the Lord and go ahead. Worry gets you no place.

In life sometimes you need to try to forget what you have & relax .. Get up cook exercise bake that will keep your mind occupied :) sometimes anxiety & panic attacks can come from low magnesium or low pottasium or due to low vitamin d check those out please or if u suffer from heart skips it can be GERD (acid reflux ) build up in you .. I have notice taking my Pepcid has taking away a little bit of my heart skipping :) I know guys it's really hard to deal with all these things I'm here as a friend I'm 23 female with two wonderful girls & I live in Washington, D.C. MSG me comment below how ever you like ❤

pawlowski187
01-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the positive words ;)

raggamuffin
01-03-2013, 03:04 AM
"Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety." - Plato

Anxiety is part of creativity, the need to get something out, the need to be rid of something or to get in touch with something within.

The components of anxiety - stress, fear, and anger do not exist independently of you in the world. They simply do not exist in the physical world, even though we talk about them as if they do.

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.

Ed

dazza
01-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Man who go to bed with itchy bottom
:
:
:
Wake up with smelly finger

jhunter89
01-03-2013, 06:06 AM
^^ haha

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day,
Give a man a fishing rod, he'll chop it up for firewood... Or swap it for a fish :)

raggamuffin
01-03-2013, 06:23 AM
I fished once. Waited hours, caught one. Tried to unsnag it from the hook. Blood everyone. Freed it. Gave it a kiss on the head and put it back in the lake. I felt like such a bastard and never fished again. Also putting a maggot on a hook is traumatic too.

Horrid hobby

Ed

Saldav
01-03-2013, 09:29 AM
God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.

dazza
01-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Man who walks through turn-style sideways

... is going to BangKok

Saldav
01-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Man who walks through turn-style sideways

... is going to BangKok

Hey dazza, where are you from?

dazza
01-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Hey dazza, where are you from?

Howdy!

Cambridge, UK

<que cheering crowds>

:-D

You?

Saldav
01-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Howdy!

Cambridge, UK

<que cheering crowds>

:-D

You?

I'm from San Diego California. What time is it in Cambridge?

dazza
01-03-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm from San Diego California. What time is it in Cambridge?

Time to feck off home! :-)

(It's just gone 5pm)

jhunter89
01-03-2013, 10:30 AM
San Diego Bootiful!

Saldav
01-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Time to feck off home! :-)

(It's just gone 5pm)

Its 10 am here in "bootiful" San Diego

sugargotthis
01-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Put your trust in the Lord and go ahead. Worry gets you no place.

In life sometimes you need to try to forget what you have & relax .. Get up cook exercise bake that will keep your mind occupied :) sometimes anxiety & panic attacks can come from low magnesium or low pottasium or due to low vitamin d check those out please or if u suffer from heart skips it can be GERD (acid reflux ) build up in you .. I have notice taking my Pepcid has taking away a little bit of my heart skipping :) I know guys it's really hard to deal with all these things I'm here as a friend I'm 23 female with two wonderful girls & I live in Washington, D.C. MSG me comment below how ever you like ❤

This really helped thanks!!

sugargotthis
01-03-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm new to this just downloaded the app 2 weeks ago and it really really helps tremendously! I was recently in the hospital for what I thought were symptoms of a stroke (dizziness, funny and weird feeling in my head and weakness on left arm then right arm) I get palpitations most of the time esp after eating fatty foods or caffeine. I haven't started exercising but will. In the ER doctors looked at me like if I was crazy and did 101 tests which were all negative. My Bp was mostly at 140/82 but I was also super nervous! What can I do to help this?? For me, I'm perfectly myself somedays and others like today, I'm not. :( help!!

anxietygirl143
01-03-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm new to this just downloaded the app 2 weeks ago and it really really helps tremendously! I was recently in the hospital for what I thought were symptoms of a stroke (dizziness, funny and weird feeling in my head and weakness on left arm then right arm) I get palpitations most of the time esp after eating fatty foods or caffeine. I haven't started exercising but will. In the ER doctors looked at me like if I was crazy and did 101 tests which were all negative. My Bp was mostly at 140/82 but I was also super nervous! What can I do to help this?? For me, I'm perfectly myself somedays and others like today, I'm not. :( help!!

I understand you hun .. Me myself stays in the e.r I have anxiety & panic n skipping heart beats :/ there's so many sypthoms out there for anxiety .. Try to do something u like cook watch a movie bake take a walk I know it scary n ur nerves get to u :( I've been through all of it .. Try ur best hun u will see that it works .. Where r u from ?

anxietygirl143
01-03-2013, 04:09 PM

Stay away from choclate or caffeine or fatt foods I'm the same way .. Eat beef stew with veggies or bake a boneless breast chicken or grill it stuff it with chesse and spinach eat alot of veggies n fruits try to cook with no oil :)

sugargotthis
01-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Stay away from choclate or caffeine or fatt foods I'm the same way .. Eat beef stew with veggies or bake a boneless breast chicken or grill it stuff it with chesse and spinach eat alot of veggies n fruits try to cook with no oil :)

I'm from Jersey... Wow really? Yea my heart skips too. But u go to the ER cause of new symptoms or cause it just gets too bad? When I think about all the negative results when I went the first time it helps like 20 percent.. I do need to keep busy. And I have been noticing that eating healthy does help a ton. This forum is helping too cause I hear of new symptoms here that Ibe never heard before

anxietygirl143
01-03-2013, 10:40 PM
I'm from Jersey... Wow really? Yea my heart skips too. But u go to the ER cause of new symptoms or cause it just gets too bad? When I think about all the negative results when I went the first time it helps like 20 percent.. I do need to keep busy. And I have been noticing that eating healthy does help a ton. This forum is helping too cause I hear of new symptoms here that Ibe never heard before

We're not that far cool any kids? Age ?? Yea how about taking magnesium or pottasium it helps the nerve sypthoms n the skipping heart beats or maybe sometimes it can be GERD Acid reflux sometimes causes skipped beats me myself I'm afraid of eating cause wen I eat my heart skips :/ now I'm eating little by little n I take Pepcid for reflux I feel like it's helping alot wen I was 6 months prego with my 2nd I was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism n I got worst n my skipping got worst I even stopped eating I used to wieght 260 now I'm 170 I know i lost it fast quick but u can name me all the sypthoms n I have had them .. Sometimes I have gone for new sypthoms or sometimes because I can't take ur no more :/