PDA

View Full Version : fear of meeting new or unaquainted people

callmeshady
05-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Whenever i see people that i don't know like around me talking to my firneds or somthing..i get like relle paranoid..i guess im relle afriad of making a bad first impression because i always do..and also it heightens when its a girl and even worse when ther pretty.. :| .but its not just with girls either somtimes its with anybody...idk its kinda hard for me to make friends..and i get shy i guess..but im relle not shy deep down..like i wanna talk and stuff but i just get too anxious to say anything and when i do i feel like i sound like an idiot..and somtimes i get relle dirty looks and vibes from people..maybe its just all in my head or w/e ...most people are suprised when i get shy or anxious around people prolly cause by first glance you wouldnt think i was like that..im not ugly or anything and i workout alot so i have a fit body..most people would think im the most confident guy in the world..but idk why im not :| :| leave a reply or somthin please :D

Richy
06-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi. I understand. I am very much like that too.

bohemianbarbie
06-27-2007, 09:03 PM
well at least we can eliminate your social anxiety having anything to do with your appearance :)