PDA

View Full Version : on the edge again

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 05:10 PM
I know I'm pregnant and all but all day my arms been feeling really weak my stomach has been hurting all day they feel really weird and tingly now I'm starting to worry about it :( I feel myself getting lightheaded feel really weak I'm scared I keep thinking what if my blood flow is getting cut off or my blood pressure is messed up do I need to go to the hospital? :(

sandyrdh1
01-01-2013, 05:28 PM
I know I'm pregnant and all but all day my arms been feeling really weak my stomach has been hurting all day they feel really weird and tingly now I'm starting to worry about it :( I feel myself getting lightheaded feel really weak I'm scared I keep thinking what if my blood flow is getting cut off or my blood pressure is messed up do I need to go to the hospital? :(

If your having stomach pain I would just call your doctor and see what he says. Is there am on call number you can call for him?

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 05:38 PM
If your having stomach pain I would just call your doctor and see what he says. Is there am on call number you can call for him?

Its upper stomach pain not really labor pain

MegC
01-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Being prego can mess with your circulation! This happened to me a lot! Especially in the last couple months! That baby is taking everything from you!!! I would call the dr, see of they want you to come. How far along are you!!!?

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
35 weeks I called them but all the things they say like come in if it comes with blurred vision but my anxiety does that lol I have no idea weither its anxiety or being pregnant probably both