PDA

View Full Version : why?

beanbaby
01-01-2013, 09:44 AM
I've got an impending feeling of doom, it won't go away, it's awful x

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 10:09 AM
I do too its a really bad feeling to live with :( does yours go away?

beanbaby
01-01-2013, 10:16 AM
I've got it most of the time, frightened of losing my job, my home, my partner, my dogs, insecure and anxious, going back to doctors tomorrow, how are you feeling? X

star1234
01-01-2013, 10:30 AM
I think that people that font suffer from anxiety still have a fear of loosing their job, home, pets etc. etc. In today's world who wouldn't be worried. The difference is that those of us who suffer from anxiety obsess over it. Nothing is secure now a days. But we have to learn not to obsess about what we can't control. If its going to happen its going to happen regardless of our anxiety/panic attacks. I know I worry about everything and anything. I know I do it to myself. It's a constant fight with myself to talk my brain out of thinking so much. I don't take any Meds. I don't want to. I want to cure this or make it better on my own.

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Yesterday was horrible as of right now I'm ok I guess just trying not to think about it me and my husband have been fighting a lot because of my anxiety and panic so I know how u feel it sucks :( but its like I know I'm gonna die :/

star1234
01-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Unless you were diagnosed with a terminal disease you do not know that your going to die. If you were then I would recommend that you live life to the fullest. Create your bucket list. However, we know its just you saying that. In a couple of hours or days I bet I will still be replying to your comments. Hopefully that should tell us all something, that's its us doing it to ourselves!