PDA

View Full Version : Scared to eat cause of pvcs

anxietygirl143
01-01-2013, 07:38 AM
As soon as I eat 5 or more min later I get pvcs how can I prevent that & I dnt eat large meals at all ? V

dazza
01-01-2013, 08:15 AM
As soon as I eat 5 or more min later I get pvcs how can I prevent that & I dnt eat large meals at all ? V

Thing is theres 2 possible reasons for this:

1/ its anxiety driven or

2/ its something physical

You gotta find out which 1 it is before looking for a cure.

If 1/ then somehow you gotta convince yourself it is ONLY food & that eating is perfectly harmless.

If 2/ then you gotta get it fixed - depending on what it is.

Which do you think it is?

mw0929
01-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Do you experience heartburn or ever burp up an acidic taste after you eat?

dazza
01-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Thing is theres 2 possible reasons for this:

1/ its anxiety driven or

2/ its something physical

You gotta find out which 1 it is before looking for a cure.

If 1/ then somehow you gotta convince yourself it is ONLY food & that eating is perfectly harmless.

If 2/ then you gotta get it fixed - depending on what it is.

Which do you think it is?

Just throwin summink out there...

Ive read a few cases of folk (particularly women) who are so obsessed with their weight/looks that the thought of putting on any weight via eating just too much & they go into blind panic - which of course can wibbly wobbly their hearts.

Relate?

From ya pic you look like a pretty girly so maybe you think this way?

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Hehe I've been dealing with this to if I eat anything or a lot of something I get them and panic about them lately I been keeping it light and this heartburn medicine does wonders for it

anxietygirl143
01-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Just throwin summink out there...

Ive read a few cases of folk (particularly women) who are so obsessed with their weight/looks that the thought of putting on any weight via eating just too much & they go into blind panic - which of course can wibbly wobbly their hearts.

Relate?

From ya pic you look like a pretty girly so maybe you think this way?

I don't mind eating at all I would love to eat anything I can but then my heart starts to skip & thank u so much :)

anxietygirl143
01-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Hehe I've been dealing with this to if I eat anything or a lot of something I get them and panic about them lately I been keeping it light and this heartburn medicine does wonders for it

I'm taking Pepcid

sandyrdh1
01-01-2013, 10:46 AM

What heartburn meds are you on? Over the counter or prescription?

sandyrdh1
01-01-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm taking Pepcid

My heart does the same thing. I now try to eat slow and a little at a time. It can take me 15 mins to just a sandwich. I chew it very well and take small bites. It seems to help some. Does not totally get rid of them. But if I am eating and worrying about them they will start more.

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Right now feels like I have a lunp in my throat and its hard to breath and imma panic even though I know its acid reflux :(

sandyrdh1
01-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Right now feels like I have a lunp in my throat and its hard to breath and imma panic even though I know its acid reflux :(

That's a sure sign of panic. How's your heart today?