PDA

View Full Version : Glasses anxiety continues

animegirl4ever
12-31-2012, 09:58 PM
So since they were slipping before we went to get my glasses tightened though now I think they might be hurting my nose this has never happened before. I'm freaking out almost close to tears because I don't want to have made a mistake that cost my mom lots of money or me being able to see for who knows how long. I'm really hoping its not my glasses and that it's just my sinus's then again it could be the glasses making my sinus's hurt I never thought of that till now

any advice? Idk what to do now

SunnieDebris
12-31-2012, 10:18 PM
Most places will work with you to keep your business. Go back and tell them why you're not happy. Ask to speak to a manager. It can't hurt. Maybe they got the lenses in the wrong sides?

animegirl4ever
01-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Well no I think it's me I chose a big frame size not thinking how it fit on my face just thinking of the sight part of it they said that they can't bend the part that goes behind my ears or tighten the nose part anymore with out it hurting me. Also I tend to over react often about things confusing one thing for another it could very well be weather pressure messing with my nose and me only thinking its worse with the glasses on