PDA

View Full Version : A new year time to change

animegirl4ever
12-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Happy new year's eve everyone (or happy new year if you live on the other side of the world) before I start I do have a concern which may be absolutely nothing but asking about it might make me feel better. For the last three weeks or so I've been feeling hungrier then normal like I can't get enough food or something. While I'm trying to convince myself its nothing I'm concerned about how long this will last there's nothing else really maybe anxiety before bed but I figure out that was due to weather pressure and my sinuses. So any ideas?

On the flip side I want to thank you all I know I haven't been here long but this site has helped me out a great deal. 2013 is going to be a year of growth and change I'm dead set on it. My mom has started finding us a doctor and therapist, and I plan on starting a journal for my anxiety keeping note of day/time and what happens hoping to find similarities.

I'm excited for a new year and a new start thank you all and I hope to be of help and receive help when need be in the future

SunnieDebris
12-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Hey, animegirl! Congratulations on getting your mom to look into therapy is huge! Good for you! I wouldn't worry about being hungrier until you start to gain weight. Happy new year!

animegirl4ever
12-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Thank you happy new year to you too and yeah I think unless I start to gain physical wight and like get over 200 pounds or something crazy then its a problem (I only wight like 98 pounds now)

star1234
12-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Congrats on getting your mom to help you. That must mean that she is very special and you must be too, its a New Year and I hope for positive thinking to come out way.