PDA

View Full Version : litterally feel like im going crazy :(

Cara1989
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Its so hard to explain I feel like I'm losing my mind..my body doesn't feel right I feel weak I'm scared I'm gonna die or pass out at any moment or go crazy and not know what I'm doing :( and I'm not even panicing atleast not yet I'm so sick of this :( I hate it I feel physically ill even though I'm not I don't think I feel this really bad feeling I can't explain it also feel like I haven't slept in days but I wish it would go away sorry just really scared :(

aidendean
12-31-2012, 12:38 PM
I thought this was me putting this!, and I know exactly what you mean when you say you can't explain it!, it's like you don't know what going on with anything in your head everything feels different and you feel isolated and no one feels the same, but I do don't worry, you feel that you could wake up and completely lose your mind, but that won't happen!, the most annoying thing is that it's constant and not just when you feel anxious? Am I correct?

Cara1989
12-31-2012, 12:45 PM
I thought this was me putting this!, and I know exactly what you mean when you say you can't explain it!, it's like you don't know what going on with anything in your head everything feels different and you feel isolated and no one feels the same, but I do don't worry, you feel that you could wake up and completely lose your mind, but that won't happen!, the most annoying thing is that it's constant and not just when you feel anxious? Am I correct?

Yes its constant :(

anxiousmal
12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Hello Cara,

I have the feelings exactly how you have described. If I was to write how I feel, it would mirror what you have written. You are not going crazy. The best thing you can do is relax and try to accept the feelings. I know the feelings are very unpleasant, but if you try and keep you thoughts outwards and concentrating on something else, it will get easier.

Cara1989
12-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Hello Cara,

I have the feelings exactly how you have described. If I was to write how I feel, it would mirror what you have written. You are not going crazy. The best thing you can do is relax and try to accept the feelings. I know the feelings are very unpleasant, but if you try and keep you thoughts outwards and concentrating on something else, it will get easier.

Thanks I feel everyday that I'm living with this burden :( its a very bad feeling

defmunel
12-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Cara, you're pregnant! Being pregnant brings on so many physical changes. Don't beat yourself up. I was there, and seriously, once I had my body back, I was feeling 1000x better. Just a few more weeks lady! :)

Cara1989
12-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Cara, you're pregnant! Being pregnant brings on so many physical changes. Don't beat yourself up. I was there, and seriously, once I had my body back, I was feeling 1000x better. Just a few more weeks lady! :)

Thanks your right just a few more weeks :) have to stay positive even tho my mind and my body don't want to

Cara1989
12-31-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm so depressed :( I feel like I don't want to do this anymore! I don't want to feel like that...why does this have to happen to us I could deal with the fking panic and dizziness but not this :(((

defmunel
12-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Hang In there. I know it's hard to see the end, but I promise, there is an end. You've got to remember that pregnancy is making it harder. You will feel much better when your body is back.

aidendean
01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm just getting lower and lower each day, I went out drinking last night (being New Years) and when drunk I felt terrible, the pain and numbness in my leg felt like I was dragging my leg around down with me and I still feel everyday that my life is just a dream, I haven't hardly been able to get out of bed today and I'm having quite bad lower left back pain :( everything is just getting worse, I'm doomed!

Cara1989
01-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Least u got to go out try to think positive hun

aidendean
01-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Hmm but I wish I hadn't now, my symptoms are getting worse and worse everyday :( don't wanna be like this anymore :(