PDA

View Full Version : feel alone

beanbaby
12-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Although I've got a partner and friends nobody really understands how I'm feeling, they don't understand the how it is to feel this way, I feel alone and frightened, I want to run away from myself, anyone else feel like this? X

yasemin
12-31-2012, 12:13 PM
You are not alone. I just want to die which is worse

star1234
12-31-2012, 12:21 PM
We are all scared and we all feel one. But take refuge in that we have eachother on this site. Don't give up! We need to support eachother. I know that this site is the best thing that happened to me.

yasemin
12-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks guys but I just lost the will to live now. I have loads of problems alongside my health issues.... Long story... Just feel sad and droopy non stop now

star1234
12-31-2012, 12:52 PM
Everything in Life has a purpose and a solution. Put your faith in God! Look for him and he shall seek. I've started to read the bible and I have to say it has helped me a lot. It takes my focus away from my panic attacks and I'm learning things that I never knew. I also have been cross referencing the bible with the Internet and I'm enjoying it. Find something you like and do it. The key thing is keeping your mind occupied.

helplessinseattle
01-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Hi yasemin. I'm worried about you. There is a suicide hotline that is national and is staffed 24/7 by people trained in crisis management and counselling. They can and will help you. If you feel the need to talk immediately to someone the # is -800-273-TALK (8255).

star1234
01-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Ya seminar, how are you doing right now? I hope you seriously considered calling the suicide hotline. Please keep us informed.

raggamuffin
01-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Anxiety makes you feel alienated from yourself. It's often why you could have a group of friends or being in a relationship and still feel completely isolated in the current situation you're in. Things will get better if you look into some form of therapy, possibly paired with medication to help you get through this.

Ed