PDA

View Full Version : hi juliana

sameBoat
05-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Hi juliana,

I was reading your posts and am very intrigued to find out your methods of overcoming your anxiety.

I have been teaching photoshop classes at uni and it has helped my walk into the eye of the storm and out the other side. But having said that i still get other symptoms as anxiety seems to have a parsidic nature and attaches itself as a new fear every day it seems.

Anyway, please let me know of any help you may be abel to give me, i loved your posts and find you very open minded and insiteful. i have lots more to tell you and ask you, but will leave that for another time.

One last question though (haha) is this :

When you say you follow your heart in relationships...well.. how do you know you are following your heart or your fears in your head. For example, if i wanted to break up with a girl i think is amazing just because i find her 80% right for me and i feel i need 90-100% to be with her forever, how do i know that i am thinking with my heart that says..let go, there will be others..or my head that might say "break up with her, your getting too close, i'm scared etc" ?

thankyou

sameBoat