PDA

View Full Version : Panick attacks, anxiety plus depression

yasemin
12-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Have been trying to live with it for 3 years now but I'm loosing my joy to live.... Want to die

honey
12-30-2012, 08:40 PM
hi yasemin, have u tried meditation, medication ?

yasemin
12-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Yes I have tried many starting with diazepam which did not work. I had a period where I used to have like 15 panic attacks a day. Plus i get agoraphobia every now and then with dilly stuff like staying home alone, going on public transport and many more ... Passed 3 years I am on Xanax and lustral and propanol Just feel low in mood suicidal ... It's changed my life

Saldav
12-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Suicide is not a solution, it's just giving up. Don't give up! Imagine the people you would leave behind to suffer. I suffer from anxiety/depression for over ten years, so I understand what your going through. I'm here to help you as much as I can please be strong. Feel free to pm me. Ask me anything don't be timid. Some people don't understand us but we understand each other. From experience in talking to people that have anxiety/depression and comparing symptoms, and knowing your not alone really helps. God bless

SunnieDebris
12-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Have been trying to live with it for 3 years now but I'm loosing my joy to live.... Want to die

I'm sorry that you are feeling so down right now. Three years is a long time to suffer. May I politely suggest that you see a psychiatrist, who is an expert in psychotropic meds? He just might have an answer.