PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand

lsapphirel
12-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Its been awhile since i wrote here. I just needed more answers. My questions will be,

¤ Does everyone here with anxiety ever experience full blown panic attacks? or its a state of anxious feeling all over your body and symptoms?

¤ Does your anxiety leads you to have symptoms or does symptoms leads you to have anxiety?

¤ Can someone explain this, im only in an anxious state when, my food or drinks contains caffeine, when my day is stressful, when someone upsets me, when my monthly period is coming or ongoing.

However, my symptoms, burping, bloaty, constipation and palps came when im not in an anxious state.

Meaning, i no longer went into an anxious state because of these symptoms, but they are there at nights, sometimes in the day which sometimes makes me wonder.

I hate having to wonder and would love it if someone can explain to me this.

I asked my psychiatrist but he said its anxiety. But im not anxious, its just there.

I know when im anxious and i know when the symptoms are from my anxiety.

I dont take any drugs or supplements at all for now.

I just dont get it, what caused the symptoms?

Thank you all for your time.

rob3rtjam3s
12-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Stress feeds on life anxiety feeds on fear panic feeds on anxiety and panic well you panic... All due to thoughts and how you react to things. Panic circle ... Figure that out then tell me please lol

lsapphirel
01-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Forwells, what kind of symptoms do you have? I burp alot, like massive and its annoying.

lsapphirel
01-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Robert, i know this is anxiety and its cycle, im actually wanting to get deep into it, just for knowledge.

mw0929
01-01-2013, 09:25 AM
¤ Does everyone here with anxiety ever experience full blown panic attacks? or its a state of anxious feeling all over your body and symptoms?

I have anxiety and symptoms everyday. I get panic attacks far less than I used to. Probably twice a month now.

¤ Does your anxiety leads you to have symptoms or does symptoms leads you to have anxiety?

I think it's a little of both. I can't shake the nervous/scared feeling and that causes me to notice other symptoms but I also think the symptoms make my anxiety even worse.

¤ Can someone explain this, im only in an anxious state when, my food or drinks contains caffeine, when my day is stressful, when someone upsets me, when my monthly period is coming or ongoing.

Caffeine, stress, and hormones all play a part in triggering anxiety. I'm always worse around that time of the month.

lsapphirel
01-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Now mostly just aches and pains , depression on and off and what i can only describe as feeling like i am climbing the walls at times . I also sleep little .

I have had the burps but more so the other end LOL

You could try a pro biotic .

Lol forwells, its a little embarrasing that other end part but it just comes mostly at night. Its like i have too much gas in my tummy.

I know what really bothers me and what not, and i dont tend to panic at first movement in my body. Sometimes i just wonder if all these symptoms would go.

Stress is one i can never get away from. I have kids and a hubby that needs me. Thank god i have a helper to ease my day to day cleaning. Used to be just me and there is no way i can have rest.