PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Night

mw0929
12-30-2012, 08:16 AM
I posted yesterday about being groggy and tired all day from benadryl. I didn't take anything last night to help me sleep and I laid there all night tossing and turning. I felt like i was on the verge of a panic attack the whole night and I couldn't stop paying attention to my breathing. Like I was worried I was going to stop breathing. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. I was so exhausted that when I got up, I blacked out and had to lay back down so I wouldn't pass out. I've been diagnosed with hypoglycemia so once I was no longer dizzy, I ate a tablespoon of peanut butter and that made me feel better. How many of you have chronic insomnia and what do you do to help you sleep. I've tried sleep aids, benadryl, Valerian root, chamomile tea. So exhausted and frustrated.

sandyrdh1
12-30-2012, 08:38 AM
A friend of mine can stay up for weeks. She has to take ambeian how ever you spell it and Xanax (2) every night just to sleep:(

mw0929
12-30-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't know how she can do that. I feel like a zombie after 1 sleepless night.

sandyrdh1
12-30-2012, 09:08 AM
I don't know how she can do that. I feel like a zombie after 1 sleepless night.

She is a very stressed person and her thoughts just keep going and going so she can't sleep. It's like she can't sleep but she has sooo much aderelinen going she can't calm herself down at night. She says she is very tired but when she lays down her mind starts going so fast that it keeps her up. I would hate that.

mw0929
12-30-2012, 11:10 AM
She is a very stressed person and her thoughts just keep going and going so she can't sleep. It's like she can't sleep but she has sooo much aderelinen going she can't calm herself down at night. She says she is very tired but when she lays down her mind starts going so fast that it keeps her up. I would hate that.

Pretty much sums up my nights. It's not every night but a lot of them. I'm calling my doctor because I can't function this way.

SunnieDebris
12-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Pretty much sums up my nights. It's not every night but a lot of them. I'm calling my doctor because I can't function this way.

Good idea.

mw0929
12-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Well, I was able to sleep last night with some help from a sleeping pill. I needed that rest. Feel better than I did yesterday.

SunnieDebris
12-31-2012, 03:44 PM
Well, I was able to sleep last night with some help from a sleeping pill. I needed that rest. Feel better than I did yesterday.

Good to hear!