PDA

View Full Version : eye floaters

rob3rtjam3s
12-30-2012, 02:13 AM
Lots of eye floaters hairs dots in vision .... all types of lights " scared" is this another anxiety symptoms ???/

PanicCured
12-30-2012, 03:54 AM
I don't think so. It is probably caused by something physical in your eye that many people get. I believe you should give some things a try. Dr. Christopher's Eye wash, and his eye formula. Also, take this, Bilberry with Chrysanthemum and Goji Berries. Great for the eye. http://www.iherb.com/Paradise-Herbs-Bilberry-GoJi-Chrysanthemum-60-Veggie-Caps/4914
Dr. Christopher has this bottle of herbs you take also and a tincture you add to these glass eye cups. Then you swish it in your eye. I haven tried it but I think its worth a shot.

justconfused
12-30-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm not sure if it is completely related to anxiety, moreso that you just notice more when you are the type of person that experiences anxiety. It does happen to most people, though. I get them. Just not constantly. Are they very frequent or just like where you can't hardly remember when they happened last?

Cara1989
12-30-2012, 09:57 AM
I have eye floaters I always thought it was connected with anxiety when I walk outside its really bad when looking at the bright sky I get these lines and floaters and black dots it really sucks actually now I'm kinda scared that its something else

PanicCured
12-30-2012, 10:09 AM
I just noticed you said you see light. I read that flashes of light could possibly mean a tear. Don't worry, you won't die or go blind, but if you are seeing light flashes or something like that you should go get your eyes checked by an optometrist ASAP. Eye floaters are not related to anxiety.If the doc says just harmless floaters try the products I mentioned above.

kasiejuhnay
12-30-2012, 10:25 AM
I have the same thing and have had for years. I have always read it was because of anxiety

rob3rtjam3s
12-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey thanks for all your input ... I did not mean flashes of light, I meant that I see floaters dots in all types of lights thru out the day ... But night not much... They are scary I agree :/

rob3rtjam3s
12-30-2012, 01:34 PM
That's a very good explanation thanks... But how do we stop focusing on it like my face is numb now.... How can I stop focusing on it :s because its scaring me