PDA

View Full Version : How can i stop feeling down???

babygirl
12-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi all

I hate feeling down and unhappy all the time but I put on a happy face to all

I'm lost at what I should do anymore

Can anyone help me?????

kimbryclark
12-29-2012, 03:50 AM
I would suggest first getting honest - with yourself and others. I say this because, I too, used to mask my feelings of anxiousness. I did not want to seem weak or to make people worry. Finally, it was all too much, and I had a suicide attempt and hospitalization. If I had been honest sooner, I could have received proper help and support and my breakdown could have been averted. It's ok to say things are not ok and that you need help. It may save your life.

babygirl
12-29-2012, 06:33 AM
Every time I'm honest it hurts people which cause my trouble and never helps

MainerMikeBrown
01-01-2013, 01:52 PM
BabyGirl, if you don't seek help, you are not being fair to yourself. You have the right to get help, as you are worth it.

star1234
01-01-2013, 02:37 PM
If those people your being honest with can not appreciate your honesty then you need to look elsewhere. Your family and friends are supposed to help you not drown you. First you need to find the root of your problem find someone that will listen and get help. This is a good place to start. Look at it this way, we don't personally know you, we all need help. We are not here to judge you.

babygirl
01-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Thank you so much. I know you are not judging me but at least I have your honest opinions