PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with relationship anxiety?

AceParadox
12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Like anxiety related to getting in a relationship?
That's kind of my situation right now. I'm completely fine until a girl starts to get close to me, then I start going "ehhh...hold on." and start to fade away.
Like I'm not trying to be mean, I just had this relationship where the girl got just so clingy and I can't stand clingy. So I had to break it off, and she stalked me and when I'd be at my best friend (who's a girl) house, she'd park down the street watching and text me all like "Why are you at this nasty bitches house?!" and it just scared the hell out of me... So now everytime I start to get close to a girl I get this "What if she turns out to be like that too? Run! Run while you still can!!"

:/ it's frustrating. just wondering if there is anyone else like this?

mw0929
12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
I can see why you would have relationship anxiety after being stalked! Just try to remember not every girl out there is crazy like that.

AceParadox
12-27-2012, 08:36 PM
I suppose that's true. Just can't stop the "What if's", hardest part.

SunnieDebris
12-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Like anxiety related to getting in a relationship?
That's kind of my situation right now. I'm completely fine until a girl starts to get close to me, then I start going "ehhh...hold on." and start to fade away.
Like I'm not trying to be mean, I just had this relationship where the girl got just so clingy and I can't stand clingy. So I had to break it off, and she stalked me and when I'd be at my best friend (who's a girl) house, she'd park down the street watching and text me all like "Why are you at this nasty bitches house?!" and it just scared the hell out of me... So now everytime I start to get close to a girl I get this "What if she turns out to be like that too? Run! Run while you still can!!"

:/ it's frustrating. just wondering if there is anyone else like this?

We're not all freaks! Don't let some psycho steal your chance at happiness!