PDA

View Full Version : feel like im slowly dying

JayB4231981
12-25-2012, 07:00 PM
For years ive been dealing with depression then about 4 or 5 years ago came the anxiety/attacks and that changed and ruined my whole life, now with diabetes and high blood pressure I feel sick every night and yeah it's usually at night time for whatever reason, I get hot in the face/ears all the time, lil chest pains and discomfort all the time and other stuff and its just totally fn with my head which makes the anxiety worse. I hope those "symptoms" are of anxiety and not worse, ive hospitalized myself like 6 or 7 times since ive had anxiety cause or the torture it's caused me I wanna quit smoking and lose weight and im fully confident I can lose weight but the quitting smoking part sounds like worse anxiety and I dont think I can do that. :( I just wanna feel ok and have a life. Merry Christmas btw.

SunnieDebris
12-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Hey there, and welcome! I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time right now. Diabetes and hypertension can make you feel like crap. Are you on insulin? Loosing weight is a great idea for your health. Have you considered electric cigarettes? I hope you find the answers that you seek.

JayB4231981
12-25-2012, 07:32 PM
No I dont have diabetes bad to the point where I need insulin thankfully but im foolish and still load up on the sugar stuff. I rather not try those fake ciggs I just wanna stop but worry how im gonna be/react/feel and of gaining weight.

SunnieDebris
12-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Can you join a gym? I'm in one that's only $10 a month, with no contract.