PDA

View Full Version : New fear!!!...Breast Cancer

1Laticia
12-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Lately, I have come to the conclusion that I have breast cancer. My left breast seems to hang a lol lower, and maybe slightly bigger than the right. I looked up the symptoms to breast cancer and I think I have it, im scared!! I'm 19 years old. I felt for lumps, but I seem to have the same lumps on both sides in the same area.

1Laticia
12-23-2012, 09:45 PM
On both breasts and I have no family history my left boob just feel weird.

SunnieDebris
12-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Breasts are rarely completely uniform in size. Having slightly uneven breasts is completely common. At age 19, it's very unlikely that you have breast cancer. You should go see your doctor when you can for a physical breast exam, just to put you at ease. The best way to keep yourself healthy is to do monthly breast self exams. You can do it in the shower, even. Young breasts are naturally slightly lumpy, and become more stringy as we age. Try not to fret.

1Laticia
12-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks I do my self exams and I don't feel any lump that worries me.

mw0929
12-24-2012, 06:53 AM
Lately, I have come to the conclusion that I have breast cancer. My left breast seems to hang a lol lower, and maybe slightly bigger than the right. I looked up the symptoms to breast cancer and I think I have it, im scared!! I'm 19 years old. I felt for lumps, but I seem to have the same lumps on both sides in the same area.

The last thing any of us should do is look up symptoms on the internet. Like Sunnie said, it's unlikely you have it at age 19. As long as you're doing self exams and feel no lump, you should be fine. If you are still worried, go for a breast exam at the doc. :)

jhunter89
12-24-2012, 12:52 PM
STOP GOGGLEING

Ahahahaha!

dazza
12-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Ahahahaha!

Stop Ogeling!

jhunter89
12-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Stop Ogeling!

Beer goggling.

1Laticia
12-24-2012, 07:54 PM
I know I should stop googleing symptoms but its just scares me

Shanskay17
12-24-2012, 08:54 PM
I do the exact same thing thing. But googling only makes it worse. There are so many diseases and illnesses out there the lat thing you want to do is start googling. Your only 19 hun, the odds of you having breast cancer are extremely low. If your that worries goo the doctor to give yourself some peace of mind. I know how he's it is not to think about these things without someone there to reassure you. I go through it everyday.