PDA

View Full Version : Panic

sesler
12-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Had a panic attack! Because I have been running around the last couple days I decided to lay around today and watch TV. About 3:30 I got this pain on the right side of my chest. It would hurt when I took a deep breath. It lasted for a good 45 minutes. Of course I went into panic mode. I became sweaty and lightheaded, which made my chest hurt even more. Now I have a headache and I feel worn out. I hate this feeling so much. What really bothers me was why was my chest began hurting since all I have done all day was lay around.

SunnieDebris
12-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Had a panic attack! Because I have been running around the last couple days I decided to lay around today and watch TV. About 3:30 I got this pain on the right side of my chest. It would hurt when I took a deep breath. It lasted for a good 45 minutes. Of course I went into panic mode. I became sweaty and lightheaded, which made my chest hurt even more. Now I have a headache and I feel worn out. I hate this feeling so much. What really bothers me was why was my chest began hurting since all I have done all day was lay around.

Sounds scary! Our minds can do strange things to us. Sometimes we just have an odd pain that doesn't really signal anything bad. Maybe it was indigestion, or maybe it was nerves. Try not to dwell on them, if you can.

sesler
12-23-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm trying really hard not to dwell on it.