PDA

View Full Version : This feeling of insanity!!

aidendean
12-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm going properly insane, like everyday I'm living is just some long dream that I can't wake up from, I question everything like why am I say in this position and how are my arms working and stupid stud like that... This feeling is constant! And it's making me go proper crazy! Is that some sort of serious disease or jus anxiety again? Please someone help me!

SunnieDebris
12-22-2012, 05:46 PM
The feelings you describe I have heard many times before from others on his forum. Are you being treated for anxiety?

aidendean
12-22-2012, 05:49 PM
I was previously on citlopram but was taken of it due to adverse effects :/ now I'm just on diazepam and have councelling once every two weeks

Cara1989
12-22-2012, 06:05 PM
I often question myself like that also like why am I here or am I really here I freak myself out but in reality its just anxiety your not alone I hope u feel better

aidendean
12-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Thank you cara, do you ever feel like your suddenly just going to die or that you have a serious illness that the doctors don't know about?

Cara1989
12-22-2012, 06:34 PM
All the time hun and when I say all the time I mean all the time lol it sucks but I know exactly what ur going through I fear a heart attack or that I'm just gonna stop breathing :/

mw0929
12-22-2012, 06:43 PM
I feel like that too. Every pain makes me think I have a new illness. I'm a hot mess.

animegirl4ever
12-22-2012, 07:10 PM
I feel like that too. Every pain makes me think I have a new illness. I'm a hot mess.

Omgosh me too! I always freak that there is something wrong with me or that I'll pass out or get sick while say at church
I hate it so much T_T

aidendean
12-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmm :/ well I've had quite bad weakness down one side of my body from head to toe, and headaches on the oppisite side which Is obviously pointing strait towards a brain tumor but doctors and even my family aren't that concerned and are just saying its my anxiety :(

mw0929
12-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Hmm :/ well I've had quite bad weakness down one side of my body from head to toe, and headaches on the oppisite side which Is obviously pointing strait towards a brain tumor but doctors and even my family aren't that concerned and are just saying its my anxiety :(

I know it's very frustrating when everyone but you believes you're ok. I would love to believe them. When you expressed your concerns to your doc about a tumor, did he do any tests?

dazza
12-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Hello everyone,

I feel like I'm going properly insane, like everyday I'm living is just some long dream that I can't wake up from, I question everything like why am I say in this position and how are my arms working and stupid stud like that... This feeling is constant! And it's making me go proper crazy! Is that some sort of serious disease or jus anxiety again? Please someone help me!

Ya just dont know who the fuck you are or what you want in life... i think everyone goes through the same at some point.
There comes a time in ones life that you have to stop thinkin too much & just get on with it.
Life aint a bed a roses im affraid so dont expect it to be so...
Stop thinkin too deeply, it will drive you insane in the end.

aidendean
12-22-2012, 09:21 PM
I've had a neurological test by a physician and hes sent me fr brain scans and neck scans but not until 17th of January so he didn't seem that concerned :/