PDA

View Full Version : feel like im gonna pass out :(

Cara1989
12-22-2012, 10:51 AM
I feel lightheaded like I'm gonna pass out my body feels weak :( I'm panicing I don't know what to do I'm trying to tell myself I don't need to go to the doctor but I'm scared :( feel really woozy I hate this :( I'm really scared

Vane87
12-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Hello I'm new in this forum, I feel like that everyday very weak and low energy I've had blood taken out and it came out perfect. I think I'm ill but in reality I'm mentally ill I look pale and feel anxious the whole day been living like this for the past 8 years and I'm only 25. Is just a part of living with anxiety to feel that way eve though is hard to understand is okay to feel that way it actually feels like really something bad is happening. But at the end nothing happens and the cycle continues hope u feel better anything I'm here!

Cara1989
12-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Today it seems like I'm having one panic attack after another I'm so scared my chest feels funny my arms got all tingly early I couldn't move them it scared the poop out of me

Vane87
12-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Same here just had a panic attack or no reason. Now I feel weird or sometimes I feel my heart going slow but idk they tell me in fine

Cara1989
12-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I feel your pain lol

Vane87
12-22-2012, 04:25 PM
It seems like it's never going to get better. But we will get through it :)

PanicCured
12-22-2012, 04:58 PM
It's probably from hyperventilating. You are breathing out too much CO2 which causes you to feel light headed. The cure: reduce your breathing. Check your breathing and see if it is very calm and light. The more you breathe you don't actually get any more oxygen.

rhar
12-22-2012, 06:13 PM
I get like this too on a daily basis. It's the worst symptom of anxiety!!
I have to tell myself to keep moving!!

rockett89
12-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Things that helped me with this problem is thinking at the time ok this is anxiety nothing else is causing this feeling so I am safe.
2. Did I faint last time I felt like this? No time before? No , I looked daft yep and I soon stop feeling bad. i also do slow breathing until it passes doesn't usually take long and I don't tell the person I'm with what's going on until it passes I just say oof one minute you carry on, I found if they either got mad I was freaking out again it would add stress and make it worse or be worried for me it worried me more.

Hope that helps xx