PDA

View Full Version : Scared to sleep?

aidendean
12-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Me again!

Does anyone else get scared of going to sleep, I know it sounds stupid but my head is telling me that if I go to sleep I won't wake up again, because my heart will stop breathing and my brain will stop working :/ I know I can take sleeping pills etc but it's every night now, I guess I'm just scared :(

anxietygirl143
12-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Me again!

Does anyone else get scared of going to sleep, I know it sounds stupid but my head is telling me that if I go to sleep I won't wake up again, because my heart will stop breathing and my brain will stop working :/ I know I can take sleeping pills etc but it's every night now, I guess I'm just scared :(

Me too I feel like that all day & night

SunnieDebris
12-21-2012, 08:39 PM
That sounds pretty scary. My nighttime fear is that someone will break in and kill me. In reality, we're both completely safe. Now if we could only convince ourselves.

fletch127
12-22-2012, 06:17 AM
I am having this ordeal tonight.

I've been working myself silly at the Gym, exhausting myself each time I go and some nights I feel like I've over-done it and will stretch my boundaries that I won't wake up from that nights sleep.

mw0929
12-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Me again!

I do sometimes fear I won't wake up but I usually just pop a sleep aid and that helps me sleep...not all the time but most of the time.