PDA

View Full Version : Hear i go again with the brain tumor obsession

aidendean
12-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Hello everyone,

I've got strong numbness/weakness down the whole on my right side of body and strong pain throbbing on the left side of my head, my vision is weird aswell

Can anyone else tell me if they have the same symptoms or anything!!!! I'm just so worried that I've got a brain tumor and I'm gunna die soon as the symptoms are getting worse daily :(

ivans
12-21-2012, 12:20 PM
I really understand how you feel. I began to experience all weird anxiety symptoms after taking only 2 pills Atarax. And I like you am wandering if it has happened something in my brain or the drug has damaged it in some way. Now I am very anxious and very mentally confused and disorientated and my muscles shake when I move. What I am asking myself most is:
1. is that temporary?
2. if it is temporary when it will go away.

Mental confusion is alwful. You cannot even watch a singel movie. You cannot concentrate on anything... And the fear and panic of all that just add more and more to the poblem. What about you?

SunnieDebris
12-21-2012, 12:36 PM
I would talk to my doctor if I were you. Just to make sure that you are safe, and also so that he understands your high level of anxiety.

aidendean
12-21-2012, 12:54 PM
I have been many times, I've been booked in for an MRI scan of neck and brain but not until 17th of January, they don't seem very worried :/

SunnieDebris
12-21-2012, 01:07 PM
I have a procedure scheduled for January 30. The docs don't have to live with the symptoms while they get you scheduled, so they don't understand what we're going through. Hang in there! At least they took you seriously enough to book the scan. I hope that when it comes back clean, that you will be able to relax a little about that. But be on the lookout for something else to obsess about. That's one of our favorite quirks.