PDA

View Full Version : Exausted

Jconley
12-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Anxiety is very exhausting. After dealing with anxiety multiple days in a row, I am just so tired. I'm not sure if anyone else gets this way but I sure do and it's just another reason to make me hate the anxiety that I suffer from.

aims86
12-21-2012, 08:30 AM
Yes me too! I am exhausted 24/7. Are you on any medication?

Jconley
12-21-2012, 08:50 AM
No I'm not currently on any medication. I have tried a few out but I can't get past the side effects to keep taking them. Also, my anxiety is not debilitating and I can still function fine so they say you shouldn't take medication unless its difficult to function in everyday life. How about you? Are you on medication?

mw0929
12-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Do you get much sleep at night?

Jconley
12-21-2012, 09:42 AM
At night is when I normally have the most issues with my anxiety. It is very hard for me to fall asleep and when I do, I wake up every couple of hours.

mw0929
12-21-2012, 10:02 AM
At night is when I normally have the most issues with my anxiety. It is very hard for me to fall asleep and when I do, I wake up every couple of hours.

I'm the same. Mine are usually worst at night and when I first wake up. I was taking melatonin and that seemed to help me sleep but now even that won't keep me asleep for long. Really messes up your whole day when you can't get a good nights sleep.

Jconley
12-21-2012, 10:31 AM
I haven't ever tried anything to help me sleep. I do feel tired all the time though. I seem to have issues with anxiety in spurts. I will have a problem for a few months and then it will be almost non existent for a few months. Then I seem to have different symptoms that stand out more than others. I think that is what is so hard about anxiety, it is so unpredictable and symptoms change. For people with anxiety those symptoms are the thing that drives you crazy cause you always feel like something is medically wrong and it's so hard to convince yourself otherwise. I just everyone that reads this to know that I understand how you feel and I know it's not easy but you will get through it.