PDA

View Full Version : I have the blahs....

crazydaizy
12-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Started having chest pain yesterday that was sharp. My mind has been consumed every since. Tonight my Bp is up. I have absolutely no support system. It's Christmas and I'm not even excited because I'm so stressed about this. I've got to snap out of it.

lostaloveone
12-20-2012, 07:37 PM
You're not alone. I feel the same way. When my anxiety acts up I get bad chest pains too. It's awful.

mw0929
12-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Usually if something out of the norm happens to our bodies, we tend to stress over that and it turns into an obsession. My back was hurting earlier and I noticed myself concentrating on that. I did some yoga and the pain went away and felt better. Try doing something that will take your mind away from the pain.

crazydaizy
12-20-2012, 08:06 PM
I think I'm just overwhelmed right now. Promotion at work which is a good thing but everything else is in total chaos right now. I'm trying to sort it out but I can't because I'm too busy worrying about my health. I just want to be normal again. I'm 39.

mw0929
12-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I think I'm just overwhelmed right now. Promotion at work which is a good thing but everything else is in total chaos right now. I'm trying to sort it out but I can't because I'm too busy worrying about my health. I just want to be normal again. I'm 39.

I understand. Maybe go for a massage? Our bodies can endure a lot but sometimes you just need a break to relax.

crazydaizy
12-20-2012, 08:49 PM
If only there was time for a massage.... Lol. I need prayers.