PDA

View Full Version : Worried about migrianes

josie359
12-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Lately I have been getting migraines a lot in sect very often whenever I look t something bright my head goes funny I feel almost wooly inside y head sort of foggy I worry about getting migraines now since I get so many I am having a hard time lately and struggling to cope writhing the last few month my best friend has been shot my dad has given me a black eye locked me in a cupboard for two days and admitted he doesn't love me ( he doesn't live with me) I have found my mum trying to commit suicide and just found my mum has cancer after her disappearing for two days I basically don't have a dad and my mum is in hostpital I wake up alone and go to bed alone I don't have a bed and sleep on the floor , when I go to my dads house he acts nice to me around my mum then when we go to his house his girlfriend shouts at me and my dad locks me in a room that used to be mine and my sisters but he put a wall inbetween the middle so that my sister has her own room and I just have a blank space for him to lock me in he then takes my sister and brother out for a day and drives me home I never get fed I am finding it hard to come to terms with everything and to make matters worse my friends at school don't understand as keep argueing for no reason sometimes I cry in school becaue I love my dad but he doesn't love me back my friends just don't understand they think my life has minor difficulties but they don't think it's important

Well at least that's got something off my chest
Any suggestions wat to do about this pile of misery?

Josie

SunnieDebris
12-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Josie,

I wish I could just scoop you up and take you home with me. No one deserves such treatment. I wish I knew how to fix things for you. You are amazingly strong to be able to endure what you have. Keep reaching out, keep journaling. Hopefully, that will help you to see how strong you are, and find that you can keep going. We are here for you. I love you so much! I wish there was more that I could do.

Sunnie

Amr
12-18-2012, 04:47 PM
I was Going to talk about my shitty Life Too but I read your whole post and am really sorry that you are going through this. I Really feel Bad for you. You will find more people who will care about and understand you. Stay strong you Angel :) We all care for you here. If only we people here could Meet
and may i ask where do you live and how old are you ?

aims86
12-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi Josie!
I read your post and instantly stopped dead in my tracks with regards to my story. You are a very brave person and you should be amazed and proud of the fact that you are enduring this and still being strong! I honestly do not know what to say but can only advise that you continue to come on here and talk to people, we are all here for you and we all support each other!

Big hugs to you Hun!
Amy x

josie359
01-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Sunnie I wish you could scoop me up and take me home too anywhere is better than here

Amr thanks you people are all too kind thanks for the support

Aims86 big hugs to you too could use a hug now

josie359
01-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Amr I live in the UK near Bristol and I am 12 years old I will be thirteen on the first of April

josie359
01-05-2013, 12:25 PM
What's more I just found out my dad got someone to shoot his friend and has shot another of my friends at heathrow airport as he was coming to visit me :'(

browneyes78
01-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Josie honey I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. NOONE should have to live like that. Maybe you need to go talk to the counselor T your school. My cousin did that anonymously and they talked to her everyday for about two weeks. She was not living right by her mother.... Needless to say she was only 12 and it helped. I got permanent custody of her now and she is very happy. There is always someone that loves you just remember that. I sure hope your lifestyle changes soon and for the better. God Bless you and lots of hugs to you :(