PDA

View Full Version : Just a little introduction.

atethesun.
12-15-2012, 07:28 PM
I've never been good at these, but here's a shot.

I'm Ellie, and I have battled with extreme anxiety and depression pretty much my whole life. Found this app and thought maybe sharing some experiences, and reading others will help me cope in someway.

AceParadox
12-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi Ellie,

I'm Dan :D
EVeryone who has come here I'm pretty sure has found this site to be a HUGE HUGE help in not JUST coping, but actually recovering.
I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyone is friendly, helpful and can offer great insight.

atethesun.
12-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks! I have a problem telling people my problems. But I thought maybe it would be easier somewhere with people having the same issues, cause I don't feel as much anxiety of rejection/being judged.

AceParadox
12-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah, you can post anything here. We don't really judge. At least I don't o.o
A lot of times, people in real life don't understand what we go through, but here everyone is in the same boat. And many, have been cured or have their anxiety under control and stay to help others get to where they are :]

I'd read some of the stickies here on the forum, there are really helpful tips on there.

atethesun.
12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the information! Ill have to read the stickies.

And yeah I've only opened up to one person in real life, and it was here recently, but only cause he's been through the same things and understands completely as I do him.

trinidiva
12-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Yes, people here are great, and very understanding. Welcome, and I hope you feel better soon.