PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say hello again..

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Yes, my anxiety is high too. Not only from the last 6 months lived in hell that has been caused by the negligence of my family Dr of 22 years, but has taken on a whole new perspective from the horrifying events that played out in Conneticut today. A few days ago, as I was reviewing my medical records from my old DR, I found the results of a test that I had taken when all of these unexplained symptoms started to begin involving extreme fatigue, painful hands, feet, and also disability. These untold results were shocking because they were never mentioned, disclosed, discussed with me at all. My thyroid wasn't working correctly and he even wrote "low/thy" on the damn paper back then..In April, of 2010! Which of course, led me to..a disabling disease thats painful as hell..Yes, I have (2) attorneys now but this is another battle that I had not planned for. I will strangle this man, just as he has done to me. That drove my anxiety through the roof. and then???

I see the news today. My mind is in a really dark place, much as many of you are now too.

We'll all make it through this, just as we always do.

Thoughts, hopes, prayers to all those who have lost their loved ones on this day.

Enduronman.

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 05:12 PM
E-man!!! Dude! Thought you was gone forever. Welcome back bruv.. We've missed you! :)

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks J Hunter. I've been trying to figure out how to walk, and work again this whole time. Only to realize that this disease won't permit either. Even while taking (6) different meds to supposedly treat it daily, no go..I quit them all on November 23rd, Black Friday. Now, no meds, pain, and investigating the Dr that put me into this nightmare to begin with! Other then that, nothings good.. Welcome to my world.

:/

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 05:20 PM
So you didn't manage to beat it then? :( gawd! Hope u sue the shit out of that muthafucka!

You gonna be sticking around?

dazza
12-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Thanks J Hunter. I've been trying to figure out how to walk, and work again this whole time. Only to realize that this disease won't permit either. Even while taking (6) different meds to supposedly treat it daily, no go..I quit them all on November 23rd, Black Friday. Now, no meds, pain, and investigating the Dr that put me into this nightmare to begin with! Other then that, nothings good.. Welcome to my world.

:/

ugggghhhhhhh... fucked :-\

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Wheeeyyy!!

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I haven't beaten anything..and yes, as Kevin stated above I was fucked and ended up in the ER on the 25th of November because of drug detox. The DR. there said "um, you could potentially die if you stop all of those meds suddenly, at one time.". I said "Do I look like I really care DR?"...Nope.. I chose death, over further suffering. I lived however, to play another day and to choke the highly trained, educated, awarded, fucker that allowed me to get this disease to begin with. I did, what I had to do. My State is now causing him to sweat as we speak..Wrong move, wrong man...

Enduronman..to be exact.

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 07:51 PM
PS: For all you newbies, I have a 7th grade education yet somehow made it to the 10th grade..only to realize that I will capitalize on the errors of Our Nations Highly Educated Professionals... Especially when it impacts, me.

DIE HARD THE HUNTER.

Enduronman.

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 08:05 PM
There..Now you can actually "see" me.. Yes, it is me. A big dumb Swede.

Hello everybody!

E-Man.

SunnieDebris
12-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi there. I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a tough time. I have health problems, too, and recently had to quit my job because of it. My sister has hypothyroidism and it took several years to get her diagnosed as well. Legal battles are hard. I'm in the middle of one now with my family, and I know how difficult they can be. And while I don't know you, it is apparent that you are suffering greatly. I hope that there is something in your life that you can be happy with, and hopeful about. I wish you nothing but the best.

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Holy shit !! :O

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Thank you for your kindness Sunnie..I dont get that often. Hey J89, put your eyes back into yer head now please,..it'll be ok. Yes, thats me.

E-I dont take no shit from anybody-Man..:)

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Now you know, how I can bare the burdens that I do...I was made for it.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't..and wish my Mother wouldv'e named me anything except Christoph...grrrr

E-Man.

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 08:14 PM
You're one scary lookin fucker!

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Maybe thats why I've never lost...anything. Ya think?

:D

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Chris is cool do u mind being called that?

Can u crush a mans skull with your hand? lol

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 08:28 PM
If you recall all of the Viking statements? Now you know why that was the words I posted about how I was, and how I was forced to "maintain" myself within our 21st Century world and societys..Certain standards had to be upheld and controlled. That has been my major obstacle, throughout this entire painful life. To prevent myself from tearing someone that has crossed me or my family in any way, words, actions, behaviors, that I wished to make them eat...with my hands. Yes, I feel more comfortable in a battlefield then I do in this house. I have inflicted much damage, that was necessary. No, I'm not scary I'm just me. :)

E-Man..

jhunter89
12-14-2012, 08:43 PM
How could I forget the Viking banter :)

Enduronman
12-14-2012, 08:57 PM
the banter was all true...thats what my anxiety is like, keeping myself from causing devastation when only words, pieces of legal paper, or wool suits with inkpens in the pockets are "acceptable"...It A Wonderful Life! (sigh)..

jhunter89
12-15-2012, 12:04 AM
I haven't beaten anything..and yes, as Kevin stated above I was fucked.
Don't you mean dazza? And I think he was referring to himself lol!!

laurandisorder
12-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Welcome back E-man.

Although it isn't in the best of circumstances. We were all wondering where you had gotten to!

I can't believe your doctor didn't test you for a over or under active thyroid. After I was admitted to the ER at the start of this panic cycle, the treating doctor there insisted that I get a full blood screen including thyroid function because having an over/under active thyroid can often explain so many of the symptoms of anxiety...

Maybe your GP doesn't have a lot of experience with anxiety?