PDA

View Full Version : Quick faintness

Mitch
12-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I have had anxiety for about 3 months thought I was getting better but today I felt really faint with no other symptoms till after I was hot and flushed face and breathing was exceptionally hard does anyone else have these short dizzy feelings like your going to faint then get more symptoms after the thing is I didn't think inward worrying about anything at the time ?

SunnieDebris
12-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Welcome, Mitch! The symptoms you describe could definitely be anxiety, but it's important to see your doctor and rule out something else. Have you already done that? What do you think brought on the anxiety?

dazza
12-14-2012, 10:09 AM
I have had anxiety for about 3 months thought I was getting better but today I felt really faint with no other symptoms till after I was hot and flushed face and breathing was exceptionally hard does anyone else have these short dizzy feelings like your going to faint then get more symptoms after the thing is I didn't think inward worrying about anything at the time ?

This SOUNDS like the precise moment fight or flight occurs... the switch between normality and fright.

Can be very sudden & catch you unaware, like someone jumping out on you and going... "BOOOO!"

The ensuing symptoms are again, because fight or flight has activated and the body responds to the threat.

As always... get checked first before assuming I'm right.

Mitch
12-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Tha kyou for the replies I have been to the doctors hospitals and counselling and they all day that it's anxiety I have had panick attacks and so on before but this just came out of no where I was having a discussion about something that scares me however I didn't feel anxious and it was just a quick faint feeling then the hotness and breathing came on after that

panicfrank
12-15-2012, 10:54 AM
That happens to me a lot. Just concentrate on your breathing. I know it's hard because it feels like you can't control it, but you can. Slow and deep helps me.