PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety under control day 3

kasiejuhnay
12-14-2012, 12:59 AM
So I finally did some research and my anxiety has been at a minimum since then. I am constantly thinking I'm about to have a seizure, pass out, or even die. I was doing some research on why the bright lights at my new job give me anxiety. Here's what I learned...with anxiety the muscles in your head contract making your pupils dilate and bright lights and blinking lights can make eyes sensitive. This particular person also said when we start to think we are about to have a seizure and we have never had one before...then how do we know what a seizure feels like? I have said 1000 times I feel like I'm going to pass out...I have never passed out before...so how do I know what that feels like? Since then I have had my anxiety pretty much under control. A little bit of waking up anxious here and there but nothing major. I was sleeping with the tv on for the past month. My uncle told me to turn it off, play relaxing music...nature sounds app on my phone...and lay in complete darkness. Guess what...it worked! I have been sleeping wonderfully. I also bought myself a salt lamp. It just gives a nice soft glow of light if I need it. Just wanted to share my current story :)

SunnieDebris
12-14-2012, 01:06 AM
I am so glad to hear of your progress. I've been thinking of getting a salt lamp myself. Good job! And don't forget to reward yourself!