PDA

View Full Version : My head or real?

anxiouschild
12-12-2012, 09:27 PM
I just ate 4 homemade chicken tacos. They had mild taco sauce, quesadilla seasoning, cheese and more cheese. After eating I have kept a sharp pain under my right arm pit any idea to why?

Lighter
12-12-2012, 09:37 PM
It's cancer. :) just kidding you probably just over ate?

Non-linear
12-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I just ate 4 homemade chicken tacos. They had mild taco sauce, quesadilla seasoning, cheese and more cheese. After eating I have kept a sharp pain under my right arm pit any idea to why?

It's probably nothing. When you have anxiety, its extremely important for your own sanity to realize that even though you probably "think" you're about to keel over dead several times a week/day there's really nothing wrong 99.99% of the time. Ignore the feelings and they pass. Worry about them and it will consume you.

anxiouschild
12-13-2012, 05:10 PM
sounds like a bit of reflux

A bit of reflux?

anxiouschild
12-13-2012, 05:11 PM
It's probably nothing. When you have anxiety, its extremely important for your own sanity to realize that even though you probably "think" you're about to keel over dead several times a week/day there's really nothing wrong 99.99% of the time. Ignore the feelings and they pass. Worry about them and it will consume you.

That's a nice why to put it, I just have way to many thoughts racing thru my head sometimes thank you for the input means alot!

mw0929
12-13-2012, 05:30 PM

You're making me hungry. Could've been heartburn.

rhar
12-14-2012, 01:57 AM
Why would someone even joke to say you have cancer.... That's seriously not funny..