PDA

View Full Version : The true power of fight or flight

dazza
12-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Nnnnnnnnnn

AceParadox
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
That sucks :/
Moving would probably throw me back into the cycle as well, well any big change really I think. Unless it's super positive change like winning the lottery.
I hope you're able to eventually get it under the control you had in the summer once again. Maybe this move will turn out to be a good thing? And you're gunna be a dad!!!! :O Isn't that exciting? :D

jhunter89
12-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Moving house AND a baby on the way? That would send most people into a panic! :D

dazza
12-13-2012, 01:18 AM
Morning! (UK anyway)
It's a frosty one!

Fairly calm thus far... nearly time to get showered.

Left arm + hand feeling a little "buzzy" already. Can feel some tension around my stomach.

Otherwise feeling OK.

We'll see how today goes!

rhar
12-14-2012, 02:13 AM
Can totally relate to all those feelings...
It's so tiring fighting it all say long.
Going anywhere can be a struggle and I feel ridiculous for congratulating myself when I go to the shops without having panic!!

dazza
12-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Oh yeah, it's tiring alright.

You're basically in a two-minded, contentious battle... AGAINST YOURSELF!

One side saying "everything's fine - you've been here a thousand times already"

The other side is saying "ahhhh my f*cking god, what is this shit happening within my body... surely this HAS to be serious this time. Much more of this and I'm off to ER..."

I'm hating this dual state of existance.

On a plus note, I took an interview at work today with a very pleasant chap... and everyone is up-beat for Christmas.

I'm feeling good again.

IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD... I KNOW THIS... BUT SOME DAYS I STRUGGLE TO EMBRACE IT

OOOh, 2.0pm... time for a ciggy ===#

vmarz525
12-14-2012, 08:29 AM
To dazza,
I live exactly those days you described in both posts. Especially the one about living in a battle everyday... Omg, u hit the nail on the head with that one. Its amazing im still here talking about it. The fact that my brain and body can withstand such a trauma... Blows me away.

Chiliphil1
12-14-2012, 03:54 PM
You sound like me, that's about how I do.

I start out just feeling "off" then it progresses, generally chest feels tight then I start noticing my heartbeat and off I go.

The good thing is that since I have been there and done that so many times now it usually doesn't get to the stage of panic which is nice, but so many times I find myself saying " I just wish I didn't have to feel this way" but all in all, it's alot better than it has been.

Hopefully my issues will settle down, I've had some job changes and now I'm working nights, so I am just adjusting hopefully once my mind gets used to that I think I will be alright.