PDA

View Full Version : Weird mouth thing

ariokage
12-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Whenever I'm really nervous and talking to someone, usually someone I'm not used too or who doesn't know I have anxiety, my mouth feels weird like I'm doing that fishy lip thing and my cheeks and sunken in and my words "swound wike dis and ah cant tawk well"
Does this happen to anyone else? What do you do?

kasiejuhnay
12-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I sometimes mess words up that I shouldn't. It's like almost unavoidable. I can think the word correctly and then it comes out wrong. I have learned to just ignore it then correct myself in a conversation.

nicole123x
12-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Whenever I'm really nervous and talking to someone, usually someone I'm not used too or who doesn't know I have anxiety, my mouth feels weird like I'm doing that fishy lip thing and my cheeks and sunken in and my words "swound wike dis and ah cant tawk well"
Does this happen to anyone else? What do you do?

YES! Definitely this happens to me regularly! I didn't know it was anxiety!

anxiousmal
12-11-2012, 12:52 PM
My mouth goes dry and and I get Ghandi flip flop.

If your wondering, Ghandi flight flop is where you tongue goes dry, and floppy and it tastes like feet. Just like one of Ghandis flip flops.

jhunter89
12-11-2012, 12:59 PM

If your wondering, Ghandi flight flop is where you tongue goes dry, and floppy and it tastes like feet. Just like one of Ghandis flip flops.

Hahahaha ! Lavv iit!

dazza
12-11-2012, 01:24 PM

Interesting... how many feet have you tasted? =-O

jhunter89
12-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Interesting... how many feet have you tasted? =-O

Obviously they've tasted ghandi's flip flops haha

dazza
12-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Obviously they've tasted ghandi's flip flops haha

secret foot fettish!
they a toe sucker! yummmm...

ariokage
12-12-2012, 11:31 AM