PDA

View Full Version : Tired of it all.

ficusficus
12-10-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm not sure whether its my anxiety, depression or maybe the looming thought that I might have bipolar disorder, I'm just done with trying. Trying to be the girl my parents still see me as, the innocent person my friends think I am and the object I am to so many boys. I'm just not strong enough. I'd love to say its a passing feeling, that every morning is different- it just isn't. It's been years, and yes, I'm young (16) but I'm fully aware I don't understand any emotion I feel. I have this incredible blessing/curse of empathy, a whole room of people and I feel it all. I can acknowledge the fact that what I've been through , emotionally, sexually and physiologically, is no different from anyone else; I wasn't made to last here. Is my pain was supposed to help others? Is my death going to prove more of a point and lesson than my life? I've thought and felt and thought and felt; the truth is I just want to sleep.

alankay
12-10-2012, 11:00 AM
I would say depression unless you have very large mood swings. There is help. Have you talked to a pdoc or psychologist? Alankay

Azuluis
12-13-2012, 05:36 AM
I can acknowledge the fact that what I've been through , emotionally, sexually and physiologically, is no different from anyone else you can have better one.

Dogtime
12-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Teenage years are an extremely difficult part of life. It's involves the leaving behind of childhood and the acceptance of adulthood. On top of that, most parents still see their children as infants and not the adult they are growing in to. Good or bad life is a wonderful journey and like any journey you need to sit down and plan it. Life is wonderful and yours to enjoy!