PDA

View Full Version : What is Going On With Me?

shannon152
12-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi! I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I really just need help right now.
I've been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety since I was probably in like, 2nd grade but over the last few weeks I have just been completely unable to function. I'll start doing something and after about two minutes I can't focus anymore and I just have to stop and lay down for about thirty minutes. It takes me about forty-five minutes just to do something as simple as getting dressed. I've also been unable to stop crying over nothing and things that usually make me happy just make me feel worse. I'm crying right now as I'm typing it so, sorry if it doesn't make any sense.
Because of my anxiety, I've pushed almost all of my friends away so I don't have anyone to talk to and I rarely leave the house now.
I feel like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

alankay
12-09-2012, 02:10 PM
I'd make an appt. with a GP, psychologist or pdoc and talk all this over. Sounds like anxiety to me and there's help out there. Alankay

SunnieDebris
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Absolutely what Alan said. There is no point in suffering when there is help available to you. It may seem scary, so take a friend if you are able. Write down your troublesome symptoms so that when you get there, you can state exactly what's going on with you. Being your own advocate is hard work, but you are worth it!