PDA

View Full Version : A Revelation

KBJCanada
05-01-2007, 06:25 PM
I've been suffering from a MAJOR problem for a LONG TIME. I'm 31 years old and I've been having these problems of not being able to concentrate and constant worrying. Last night, on the phone, I was talking about my problems again, and my friend said the word anxiety and I thought... that's it. I'm suffering from MAJOR ANXIETY.

MY LIFE IS A LVING HELL!!

I CANNOT RELAX FOR EVEN 1 SECOND A DAY.

I constantly worry about ending up a failure in life.

I have not been able to succeed as well as I would have wanted to in my schools and work because I CANNOT FUCTION. I Can't Concentrate at all and my attention span is cut into tiny pieces caused by whatever I'm obssessed about at the momment.

I went to my doctor today and got a prescrption for Paxil and a referall to a psychologist.

I was put on Paxil and Ritalin when I was 20/21 because they thought I may be ADHD. But actually, reading this forum has re-confirmed that I am suffering from MEGA ANXIETY and Have been for All of my Life.

I will use to emoticons in this post beause THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT MY UP TO NOW HELL OF A LIFE.

SORRY ABOUT THE NEGATIVTY IN THIS POST. PLEASE MAKE THIS HELL GO AWAY.

TWYI
05-02-2007, 02:43 AM
We are all in the same boat on here mate, stick around it is a superb place just to know there are others out there like you.

First psychologist appointment tomorrow, anti-depressants and tranquilisers are having virtually no effect on the panic disorder. Hope they can help, pretty down at the moment. :(