PDA

View Full Version : Ladies!

kasiejuhnay
12-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Does anyone else have bad anxiety around that time of the month? I have been very anxious lately and only got about an hour of sleep last night to find today I started my period. Could all of this be tied together?

SunnieDebris
12-07-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm not a doctor, but that does not seem far-fetched to me. Our hormones make us do crazy things, so triggering feelings of anxiety seems reasonable. Has this happened before or just this once? You might want to start charting your anxious feelings, and your menstrual cycle to see if the have any corelation.

kasiejuhnay
12-07-2012, 02:35 PM
I always seem to get a little anxious before my period starts but this week has been the worst I have had in years. I journaled about anxiety when I was seeing a counselor and I went back to read my entry's and I saw when I was most anxious I started my period.

Str8crew
12-07-2012, 03:05 PM
My anxiety is totally worse from about a week prior and up until its ended. One night I literally convinced myself I was dying... (this was last month) and the next day it was here! I fear that time of the month because I know my anxiety will be ten fold. Hang in there and know you're not alone.

mw0929
12-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Does anyone else have bad anxiety around that time of the month? I have been very anxious lately and only got about an hour of sleep last night to find today I started my period. Could all of this be tied together?

I always get my worst anxiety around that time of the month. Hormones all out of whack and such.

alankay
12-07-2012, 09:27 PM
ha, yeah. Yep, anxiety causer!!